Systems Engineering is an Enterprise level discipline. When the Enterprise is looked at as a system, it benefits from the principles and best practices of Systems Engineering. We assist you in building a world class Systems Engineering team. We have hands on experience in defining the tasks and deliverables of Systems Engineering that directly and positively impact your software development process. This will also include helping you define a trusted formula for tasks estimates that will be unique to your needs. We assist your team in drafting a mission statement ensuring alignment with the business vision of your company. We help you define your own requirements for a Systems Engineering organization that is unique to your business. The answers to the following sample questions will be built into your process as part of your Systems Engineering with the help of Trusted Technologies technique:
- How to confirm that all the requirements are implemented?
- How to confirm that all the requirements are tested?
- How to measure the impact of a new requirement on the system?
- How to scope a Proof Of Concept (POC)?
- How to define and measure the success criteria of the POC?